Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Diane Von Furstenberg’s Manhattan Penthouse


 

Enter into the Manhattan penthouse of Diane Von Furstenberg, the iconic queen of fashion. Her pad, a diamond shaped glass structure, includes a studio and a flagship store, while part of the roof is covered with greenery.





The interior is designed in a luxurious eclectic style with the designer’s signature elements of bohemian chic. A lot of patterns and prints are also incorporated as well as small details and accessories giving it a textured and layered look and feel.



 The penthouse also includes  dining and living rooms decorated with patterned rugs and with a strong wooden presence.

 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Howdy I am so excited I found your blog page, I really found you by
    accident, while I was looking on Google for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all
    round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb work.

    Review my page - Was ist das ausgezeichnete an der Diät bei Zöliakie
    My page : glutenfreie Lebensform

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!
    It's the little changes which will make the most significant changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

    Here is my webpage diet recipes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll check out your diet recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on implement. Regards

    Also visit my web blog ... lenkdrachen lernen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
    updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Feel free to surf to my website: Low Carb Diät Erfahrungen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    Also visit my web site; Glutenfreidiät

    ReplyDelete