Tuesday, 17 January 2017

It's 2017!!!

Yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!It feels soooooo good to be back!!! I haven't been here in two whole years because....I forgot my log on details? Yes!....I have seen an increase in the number of grey strands popping up on my head daily, but I never thought old age would creep up so soon via other not so noticeable signs like amnesia!
I absolutely refused to start a new blog as it just seemed like all the work I had done earlier would go to waste. Glad I stuck it out. So much has happened in the last two years. I went back to banking, which was good sometimes, and not so good at other times, I relaunched my eponymous Interior Design label and yes... I got married! Well actually the other way round. I got married and then relaunched Veronica Aesthetica.

This is what I have been up to over the past couple of months....





You can follow us also on instagram @veronicaaesthetica

Cheers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment